- MODEL NUMBER: 40150
- CALIBER: 22 LR
- MaterialAlloy Steel
- Front SightFixed
- Barrel Length4.40″
- Grip FrameAluminum
- GripsCheckered Synthetic
- Rear SightAdjustable
- Barrel StyleThreaded
- Weight34.6 oz.
- Overall Length8.50″
- Twist1:16″ RH
- CA ApprovedNo
- MA Approved & CertifiedNo
- Suggested Retail$569.00
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Threaded barrel and top and bottom Picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.
????Listen closely????: Is the Ruger Mark IV Tactical the best .22LR suppressor host? What do you think? (We think it is.)More cool vids: www.youtube.com/c/9holereviewsRuger Ruger Forum
Posted by 9-Hole Reviews on Monday, February 5, 2018
Trending Now on Great American Outdoors
Sorry. No data so far.