What can I say about this MONSTER pistol, except, that THIS is the gun you break-out when a pesky T-Rex comes into your yard and decides to eat you family dog for lunch!! One well placed shot from this bad-boy will drop just about any life-form on the planet. This thing has a 14 inch barrel and it does come with a bi-pod and all for the low price of $1,559.00* (*Suggested Retail, Dealer Sets Actual Pricing).
Seriously, I can’t even imagine shooting this thing in the house if a burglar breaks-in. One round from this hand-cannon will get some serious penetration, so much in fact, that your neighbor 3 blocks away will hear it when you fire it.
Beneath the video, I’ll place the product information & specs directly from the S&W website on this monster gun so that you can check them out for yourself. In the meantime, kick-back and enjoy the video, I’m sure you’ll like it (I know I sure did).
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
We all grew up hearing the phrase, “Faster than a speeding bullet…,” but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson’s new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation…XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity – over 2,300 feet per second – to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load. Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, and this much velocity in a precision, production revolver.
• Removable, interchangeable compensator
• The highest velocity revolver in the world – 2330 FPS/200 grain!
• The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world – 2400 lbs/ft!
• If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest.
• Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads
• Includes two muzzle brakes. One for use with Jacketed Bullets and one for use with Lead Bullets.