If you’re like me, you’re always on the look-out for new and destructive ammo, it’s not that I ‘need’ it, it’s more of a ‘want’. To be honest, I really like blowing stuff up and the more wanton destruction, the better. Now, the video below is just over 12 minutes long, but I feel, it’s 12 minutes well spent. Even though this particular ammo is a little expensive, the next time I go into town, I think I’ll buy a box and conduct my own tests so I can see with my own eyes just how destructive it really is.
Here’s the stats on it:
The non-toxic frangible slug disintegrates on impact! Loaded with a standard RWS primer and is recommended for military and law enforcement. Can also be used for target shooting.
Other Notes from the Manufacturer
- Ideal for breach applications
- No attachment or “stand off” device needed
- Can be used 4″ inches or 4 feet from a door
- Functions in pump, gas-operated or recoil operated shotguns without modifications
- Works on hinges and locksTechnical Information
- Gauge: 12
- Shell Length: 2-3/4″
- Slug Weight: 375 Grains
- Slug Type: Non-Toxic FrangibleBallistics Information:
- Muzzle Velocity: 1404 fps
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
Just so we’re clear, I’m NOT telling you to run-out and buy this product, I’m just offering you as much information as possible so that you can decide for yourself if you should (or shouldn’t) buy this ammo.
Anyway, the video is pretty cool, so sit back and enjoy.