I’m always on the look-out for really fun new toys and the M10X Elite really is friggin’ awesome!! I placed the specs on this rifle below the video for you to check-out for yourselves. In the video below we take a look at the M10X Elite Hybrid AK47 rifle from M+M Industries.
The M10X is a marriage of several different rifle platforms into one to create what could be the ultimate AK style rifle. Ease of use, ambidextrous controls, adjustable gas settings and simplicity make this rifle stand out in the crowd in our opinion. It’s a little spendy…but this is a very good quality firearm.
According to their website at mm-industries.com they write:
M+M Industries is proud to introduce the world’s first International Defense Rifle—the M10X™. Inspired by the tried-and-true designs of Swiss, Belgian, Russian and American engineers—the M10X is based on the simplicity and durability of the work-horse military rifles of the 20th century. The M10X brings to market an “East meets West” design of parts that gives the user unprecedented interchangeability, modularity, and ease of component replacement to create this ‘never seen before’ precision rifle.
Here’s a little bit of information about M+M:
M+M, Inc. was founded in 2005. The company began by specializing in importing a variety of European firearms and firearms related accessories. Today M+M, Inc. manufactures custom modern sporting and battle rifles and remains true to the values that they brought to the business from its inception: Accuracy, Quality, Reliability and Integrity.M+M, Inc is proud to introduce the patent pending M10X™ rifle. 100% designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.S. parts and labor. The M10X is the next generation modern sporting rifle with a pedigree that combines the best features from world-renowned Eastern and Western battle rifles. The M10X series rifle utilizes the most modern manufacturing technologies available to create an exceptional firearm for your shooting enjoyment.
- Model: M10X™Elite
- Action: Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston driven system
- Caliber: 7.62×39
- Upper Receiver: Single unit integrated made out of fully heat-treated high quality milled billet nitrided carbon steel
- Bolt & Carrier Material: Fully heat-treated high quality milled billet nitrided carbon steel
- Lower receiver: Made of stainless steel with Black nitride finish
- Upper Picatinny Rail Length: 18 inches
- Forearm Cover & Finish: Aircraft grade aluminum; Mil Spec Type III black anodized coating; Magpul® M-Lok compatible slots
- M+M aluminum battle folding sights
- Barrel Length: 16.5 inches
- Barrel Twist: 1/9.25 Rifling
- Muzzle Thread: 14/1 Left hand
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black nitride
- Rifle Weight: 8.5 lbs +/- without magazine
- Trigger Pull: 4.2 lbs +/-
- Safety: Ambidextrous w/indicator marking on both sides of receiver
- Charging Handle: Ambidextrous removable reciprocating handle
- Stock: Six position Magpul® CTR™ buttstock w/Phoenix Technology® Kicklite recoil reducing shaft
- Pistol Grip: Ergonomic rubber overmolded Hogue grip
- Magazine Type: Comes with 5/10/30 round depending on state configuration
- High Corrosion Resistant Components: Ninety-five percent of the rifle including bolt, bolt carrier, gas cylinder, lower receiver, trigger, trigger guard, upper receiver, mounting hardware are finished in black nitride.