The reason I chose the video below is pretty simple, I like carbines. They’re easy to shoulder, the magazines (depending on which caliber you choose), can can hold up to 17 rounds and they’re easy to pack around. Now, would I take one hunting, probably not, but they’re a fun gun to plink around with if you’re just out target shooting…and they’re a great gun for self/home defense. I don’t usually give a personal endorsement of any product, but Ruger makes very good firearms, so I don’t have a problem saying I would definitely buy this firearm.
About the Ruger PC Carbine:
The Ruger PC-9 Pistol Caliber Carbine is a blowback centerfire semi-automatic pistol-caliber carbine manufactured by Sturm, Ruger & Co., designed as a companion to certain Ruger Pistol-Series semi-automatic pistols, using the same 9 mm Parabellum and .40 S&W caliber cartridges and magazines of the P-Series pistols.
Model: 19100 Caliber: 9mm Luger Capacity: 17 Barrel Feature: Threaded, Fluted Stock: Black Synthetic MSRP: $739.00
BUILT TO EXCEL IN A VARIETY OF ROLES, FROM PLINKING OR COMPETITIONS TO HOME OR PERSONAL DEFENSE.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with Ruger® magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ or Security-9® pistol magazine and hex wrenches for adjustment and charging handle removal.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Now that you are up to speed on all of the technical aspects, go ahead and watch as Hickok45 puts this piece through it’s paces.
H/T – ruger.com