I thought the video was amazing, so I did some digging and found out more about the company who makes them. Below I will place info directly from their website , so that if you want to you can have your own little dream log cabin on wheels made just for you!!
The tiny log cabin home featured in the video below, is the “Sierra” by Lancaster Log Cabins in Gap, PA. This model as toured has a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom, 400 sqft layout, with a 10 foot porch, kitchen and loft!
Oh, did I mention their tiny homes are ‘turn key’, meaning most of the furniture comes standard and the rest is an option to come with the tiny home! If you own a small plot of land by a river , or lake, this would be just perfect for that!!
Here is info directly from the website lancasterlogcabins.com:
Real Log Park Model Cabins
Real, Rustic Log Cabins on Wheels
Based in Lancaster County, PA in the middle of Amish Country, our family owned company with Amish roots specializes in building real log cabins on wheels also known as Park Model Cabins or Tiny Homes. All of our cabins are built with real log timbers that come preassembled on a trailer frame and are totally furnished and turn-key!
With over 20 years of experience in the log cabin industry we pride ourselves in providing quality log cabins with great service at a fair price. With Amish background and strong Christian values we firmly believe in working hard and doing what is right 100% of the time and we strive to make long lasting relationships with our customers and always do what is best for them, no matter what!
Advantages of a Lancaster Log Park Model Cabin:
• Preassembled, turn-key log cabin on wheels (Ready to live in the next day)
• We use all real log timbers just like a log home! No fake log siding
• Better quality with more of a rustic appeal than other park model cabins
• More durable and longer lasting (They’ll last a lifetime!)
• Very little to no maintenance
• Practical designs and affordable, fair pricing
• Easier to finance (Just get an RV Loan)
• No permits or added property taxes! *(Few exceptions. Please check your local municipality regulations.)